A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Jurnal De Jure Muhammadiyah Cirebon (DJMC) are as follow:
- The author writes his/her article in English or Indonesia
- The author state his/her name clearly without any salutation or degree. The name accompanied with affiliation and corresponding email
- The editors expect the author to write his/her article in maximum of 20 pages
- We suggest the author for using the reference tools such as Mendeley, Zotero, or EndNote to manage and format the article’s reference. The reference style used by Jurnal De Jure Muhammadiyah Cirebon (DJMC) is APA Citation Style
- We oblige the author to prepare his/her article using our recent template
B. Structure of The Article
The author must follow the Jurnal De Jure Muhammadiyah Cirebon (DJMC) article structure as numbered below:
- Title. The title is clear and preferably not more than 15 words
- Abstract. The abstract should be clear, concise, and descriptive. It should provide a brief introduction to the problem, objective of paper, followed by a statement regarding the methodology and a summary of findings.
- Introduction. The introduction should be clear and provide the issue to be discussed in the manuscript. Before the objective, authors should provide an adequate background, and very short literature survey in order to record the existing solutions, to show which is the best of previous researches, to show the main limitation of the previous researches, to show what do you hope to achieve (to solve the limitation), and to show the scientific merit or novelties of the paper.
- Methodology. The method method is written in descriptive and should provide a statement regarding the methodology of the research. This method as much as possible to give an idea to the reader through the methods used. This Method is optional, only for original research articles. It is not necessary to add methodology in General Review type of paper.
- Results and Discussion. This section is the most important section of the article. The analysis or results of the research should be clear and concise. The results should summarize (scientific) findings rather than providing data in great detail.
- Conclusion. The conclusion contains a description that should answer the objectives of the research. Provide a clear and concise conclusion. Do not repeat the Abstract or describe the results of the research. Give a clear explanation regarding the possible application and suggestions related to the research findings. It is preferably to write the conclusion in only one paragraph or two.
- References. The minimum references are 15 and it must be based on 80% primer reference: journals and thesis (Magister/Doctorate) and 20% of books which published in the last 10 years. The citation style of the manuscript should be written in APA (American Psychological Association) both in the body text and references.