Jurnal Improvement, with registered numbers p-ISSN 2089-5666, is a peer-reviewed journal, available in print and online and published twice a year, in June and December. The code of conduct is designed to provide a set of minimum standards to which all parties involved are expected to adhere. It applies for those who involved in the process of publication, including the author, the editor in chief, the Editorial Board, the reviewer and the publisher / managers Public Administration Study Program, Muhammadiyah University of Cirebon. This statement is based on Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)’s.
- The entry script shall be the responsibility of the Editor to review thoroughly, transparently, objectively and fairly. The editor also has the authority to decide whether or not a text is to be published, subject to the board meeting. The editorial board's policies and various applicable laws on copyright, good name and plagiarism are absolute and inviolable.
- The Editor is responsible for providing information regarding the terms and guidelines for writing clearly and easily accessible to potential authors.
- The editor must also ensure that all manuscripts reviewed can be reviewed by the reviewer and all the requirements are read clearly.
- The editor must be objective, impartial, and honest in editing the manuscript, regardless of gender, business side, ethnicity, religion, race, inter-group, and author's citizenship.
- Editor and editorial team are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the author and are prohibited from disclosing any information about the submitted manuscript or articles except with the author's permission.
- The entry text shall be the responsibility of the editor and editorial team and shall not be misused, either wholly or partly for personal gain. Unpublished manuscripts will be returned to the author.
- Reviewer is responsible for the review made by giving various considerations and recommendations that are clear, measurable and comprehensive. The reviewer must respond to the manuscript within a specified time (4 weeks).
- Reviewers must be honest, objective, unbiased, independent, and only in favor of scientific truth. The process of reviewing the manuscript is done professionally regardless of sex, business side, ethnicity, religion, race, inter-group, and author's citizenship
- Reviewers shall ensure that reference sources and script quotations are appropriate and accountable.
- Reviewers are required to always maintain the confidentiality of script-related information and authors for personal gain.